A security patrol guard team protects the property or the event for which it has been hired. Our uniformed patrol guards are trained to the highest standard in the industry. The presence of our specialists act as a deterrent for criminal behavior – and a patrol is true to the saying: ‘there is safety in numbers’. Our security patrol guards have uniforms that give them high visibility and differentiate them from civilians. The uniforms also act as a deterrent to inappropriate or illegal acts from occurring in a property or on a site. Furthermore, OSP is proud of our Bicycle Patrol Division. While on their bicycles, our operatives can be extra vigilant, as they are able to see over crowds and most vehicles. The use of bicycles provides a quick response time and mobility through crowded or narrow areas. Our bicycle operatives also work closely with business owners and citizens to develop initiatives to enhance public safety during special events or during typical uniformed security patrols.
The services that OSP offers clients with our security patrol guards include:
- visibility – a security ‘presence’
- walk-throughs – again, a ‘presence’
- rapid response in the event of a crime being committed to alert law enforcement or emergency response
- observing and reporting where required – instantly
- crowd containment
- private / corporate / public events security
- traffic control and direction
- vehicle or bicycle patrols
- each security specialist provides daily activity reports, which are compiled into an individualized site report that is distributed on a monthly basis
- ‘spot checks’ by OSP’s management team of our guards at client sites to ensure that they are acting in a manner in accordance with their duties and with OSP’s mission.
OSP’s Vice President of Peace Officer Relations, Deputy Sheriff Marshall P. Isom, has worked alongside many of Texas’ finest police, state troopers, deputies and special agents for over 30 years. His vast network of law enforcement personnel contacts, coupled with decades of training, expertise and leadership in policing and security, mean that OSP can provide clients with well-vetted and adequately trained security patrol guards, including thorough background checks thereof.
OSP’s philosophy is that we provide our esteemed clients with protection that is customized and adds value. Professional security with our security patrol guards is what we guarantee, tailored to your specific needs. The patrol guards that we provide will provide their services to you at the highest standard, as befitting what OSP stands for. It is what we do – and we do so with pride and conviction.